- Attend at least one major sporting event…Superbowl, Olympics, ASEAN games, FIFA, NBA, etc.
Swim with a dolphin/whaleshark.
- Skydive and land using a parachute.
- Have my portrait painted.
Finish one season of a TV series in one sitting.
- Go skinny dipping.
Put snake around my shoulder. Spend a whole day eating junk food ONLY without feeling guilty.
- Finish writing a novel/book (short or long), whether it gets published or not.
- Watch the launch or landing of a space shuttle.
Give my mother a dozen red roses and tell her I love her. Be a member of a TV show audience
- Ride a camel into the desert.
- Plant a tree and name it Rani.
Ride a bullet train/shinkansen.
- Fall deeply in love.
- Ride the Trans-Siberian express across Asia.
- Drink beer in Oktoberfest in Germany.
Shower under a waterfall.
- Write my last will and testament.
Sleep under the stars.
- Dedicate a day entirely for novels. No TV, no internet, no everything (except eating, taking a bath and stretching once in a while).
Cook pasta. Watch an Eraserheads concert. Attend a huge concert.
- Give to charity – anonymously.
Fart in a crowded place.
- Visit the holy land in Jerusalem.
- Set foot in each of the seven continents (Europe,
Asia, North America, South America, Australia and Oceana, Antartica, Africa).
- Have anything named after me.
- Climb one of the seven summits.
Finish a 300+ page novel in one day.
- Bathe in the Ganges.
- Participate in Burning Man.
- Visit the birthplace/gravesite of a cultural icon.
- Have normal BMI.
- Take an African safari.
- Meet someone with my own name in person.
Have at least 50 pieces in a pointless collection.
- Bungee Jump
Receive a handwritten letter thru snail mail.
- Stay in the best available room at a five-star hotel for one night.
- Throw dart at the world map and travel where it lands.
- Milk a cow.
- Write 1000 blog posts.
- Stand on the international dateline.
Get a henna tattoo.
- Ride a Hot Air Balloon.
- Run a marathon/race for a cause.
Go dancing in the rain.
- Ride a Gondola in Venice.
- See and touch snow.
- Ride a mechanical or a real bull.
Learn how to play poker.
- Visit the New Seven Wonders of the World. (Great Wall of China, Christ the Redeemer Statue, Machu Picchu, Chichen Itza, Roman Colosseum, Taj Mahal, Petra)
Donate blood. Reach level 70 in Farmville without cheats. Watch Gone with the Wind. Ride a Rollercoaster with loop.
- See the Pope in person.
- Be a spectator in any major fashion show.
- Spend a week in silent retreat.
- Send my parents to their dream vacation.
- Attend Rio Carnival in Brazil.
Read a Shakespearean novel/play.
- Feed a hundred people.
- Kiss in the rain.
Finish watching Naruto (Yes, all 220 episodes. Haha)
- Write the story of my life.
- Watch fireworks display on Times Square, NY.
Turn my cellular phone off for a week.
- Cut my own hair.
Get my fortune read.
- See in person Mona Lisa.
Write a letter to my future grandchildren. What was it like it 2010?
- Eat/taste Rabbit.
Fast for 48 hours (except water).
- Learn how to drive a manual transmission car.
- Test drive a car I can’t afford.
- Hug a Sequoia.
- Join a pilgrimage.
- Attend a high school alumni homecoming.
Attend a college alumni homecoming. Memorize a poem (not a children’s poem). Finish the Maximum Ride Series of James Patterson. Scream at the top of my lungs. Fold 1,000 origami cranes.
- Audition for a TV show/game show
- Learn conversational Spanish.
- Have my picture taken with Eiffel Tower as the background.
- Fly first class.
Finish the Brain Teaser I bought at National Bookstore.
- Attend a Mass at Vatican.
- Experience cherry blossoms in Japan.
Touch type 50 words per minute.
- Own a decent fountain pen.
- Climb the Statue of Liberty.
- Watch Broadway in New York.
- Experience Chinese New Year in Hong Kong.
Tie a cherry stem using my mouth.
- Learn conversational Japanese.
- Own 50 pairs of shoes.
Get a driver’s license. Do not take a bath for 5 days (except for brushing teeth and washing the genitalia) Sport a short hair (less than shoulder length) Eat Frog. Finish Harry Potter Series of J.K. Rowling Go to Disneyland/world. Color my nails hot red.
- Watch a the sun set in Angkor Wat.
Experience Public bath in Japan (Onsen) Graduate in college. Assist in the delivery of a child.
- See the Starry Night in person.
- Go back to Gravity world.
- Learn how to play a physical sport.
- Pet an elephant.
- Learn to say ‘Hello’ in 20 languages.
- Enter and explore a castle.
- Finish the Lord of the Rings Trilogy by J.R.R. Tolkien
Read all books by Sidney Sheldon.
- Go on a helicopter ride.
- See Mount Rushmore.
- See the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco.
- Go on a Carribean Cruise.
- Kiss a stranger.
- Go camping.
- Visit/See the Seven Natural Wonders (Mount Everest, Victoria Falls, Grand Canyon, Great Barrier Reef, Northern Lights, Paricutin Volcano, Harbor of Rio de Janeiro)
- Participate in La tomatina food fight.
Cut a newborn’s umbilical cord. Invest in the stock market.
- Send a note in a bottle.
Do post-mortem care.
- Disappear from the outside world for 5 days.
- Visit at least 50 in the 501 must-visit cities before you die book.
Spend in a day more than my weekly allowance.
- Participate in Mardi Gras in New Orleans.
- Own at least one designer dress/shoes/bag.
- Buy mom an LV bag.
Dye my hair or get different colored hair extensions. Ride on the back of a motorcycle. Ice Skate.
- Attend a music festival.
- Write a love letter.
Have at least 10 different currencies in my wallet.
- Get nominated/win a blog award.
- Visit the red district of Amsterdam.
- Create my own Boom De Ya Da! The World is just awesome video.
- Experience autumn: jump in a pile of freshly raked leaves.
- Celebrate my birthday in an orphanage.
Create a bucket list.(obvious. it’s the current URL)
- Buy Marlboro shoes for Dad.
- See Niagra Falls
- Stand beneath the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel.
- Go Fishing.
- Work at McDonalds.
- Perform a kind deed to at least 5 strangers in one day.
- Go on a blind date.
- Own a Levi’s 501 pants.
Go without soda for a month.
- Go on a short term mission (Church).
Profess my feelings to someone. Read 100 books. Finish a cross stitch. Attend the premiere night of a movie.
- Finish a 500+ piece puzzle.
Play paintball. Get really drunk I can’t walk. Fire a real gun. Go to the movies by myself.
- Experience rapelling.
Tour a factory. Reach 5 thousand hits in any of my blogs. Have a three-digit/perfect grade. Eat alone in a restaurant. Travel alone/go on vacation alone. Write a letter to myself that I’ll read in 5 years. Return my name in the Chairperson’s list/Honor’s list. Wear a thong. No internet for one month. experience acupuncture. Be in the VIP or Gold section of a concert. Perfect Mirror Writing (well, not perfect just write legibly).
- Write well on my left hand.
- finish the impossible quiz at newgrounds.com without cheats.
- backpack-travel on my gap year – 30th birthday
- Read 1000 books
- Visit Socotra Island
- See Angels Falls in Venezuela
- Help at least 20 scholars graduate.
- Read at least 100 in the 1001 books to read before you die. List here
Take a photo a day for one year
- Own a Polaroid camera.
Turn my handwriting into a font.
- Visit a Ghost town
Smoke marijuana or try illegal drugs ONCE Finish a chapstick/tube of lipstick/lip balm without losing it.
- Floating lantern festival in Chiang Mai
Go on a road trip
- Visit Abbey Road and recreate the Beatles cover
- Attend a rave
- Have a stable job
pass/ace the board exams
- learn how to ride a bicycle
- Be a vegetarian for a week
Extra ear piercing Reach 10 million in temple run
- Solve the Rubik’s cube
- Go to Rani, Rajasthan, India
Try boxing attend a BEATLEFEST/Beatles-related concert!
- Climb Mt. Apo
- Learn how to play the Ukelele
- Have my own business (preferably a bookstore, dormitory, or laundromat)
- Watch a Cirque du Soleil show
- Go to an airport and take wherever the next available flight is.
- Visit every country in South East Asia (Cambodia, Laos, Burma, Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia,
Brunei, East Timor, Indonesia, Philippines, Singapore)
- Experience white water rafting
- Take a bartending class
- Climb Pacaya in Guatemala
- Hang glide over Rio de Janeiro
- Bathe in Blue Lagoon Geothermal spa
- Visit a concentration camp
- Learn sign language
- Have my own fully functioning kitchen and actually cook in it.
- Be a mercy ship volunteer
- Make my first million (in my native currency, PHP)
- Learn how to juggle three balls
- Finish a triathlon
- Own a Manolo, a Louboutin, or both
- Climb 25 Philippine mountains