Thanks Dora (http://justanotherrandomblogger.wordpress.com/) for the tag! Just like what I told you in a comment and what Gi mentioned in her post, this reminds me of Friendster bulletins.
1. Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
2. They must also answer the 11 questions the “tagger” has set for them.
3. They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
4. They must then choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers and tag them in their post.
5. These lucky bloggers must then be told.
6. There are no tag backs.
Sorry but I am ending the chain because I can’t think of questions and I am not familiar with many bloggers, the ones I know, I’m sure Dora has tagged.
11 things about me.
1. I am a carnivore. My first eggplant was during a Red Cross Training in 3rd year high school. My first lettuce was in 3rd year college. I used to remove those tiny cubed carrots in cup noodles and pancit canton. If I specifically said beforehand that my order is veggie free and the staff ends up giving me something with greens (or whatever color veggies take), I get pissed off. No, removing them won’t do because a hint of taste stays.
2. I am struggling to be an omnivore. I now eat squash, beans and broccoli. Also, I am trying to consume burgers with lettuce.
3. I have an unhealthy eating habit and am living a sedentary lifestyle. No wonder I’m obese. Exercise is something foreign to my body. So foreign that I have expiratory wheezing after 2 minutes of continuous jogging.
4. I like blogging but I think I write badly (grammar and all). I have kept a couple of websites over the years, deleted some, and kept one private. I have asked my good friend Jinkee to be my grammar police. Actually, any grammar nazi is welcome to criticize me. hehe.
5. I like books, all genre as long as I enjoy reading the words.
6. I like trying new food, especially good ones. That’s why I decided to wean on veggies because I realized being a carnivore restricts my adventures to meat and meat products.
7. My ultimate dream is to travel the world with only my backpack as companion.
8. I just passed the June 2012 Nursing Licensure exams. I took up nursing by choice, but the choice was not wholehearted. I thank God because he knew my most embarrassing thoughts yet through his grace, I passed the exams.
9. Why is nursing not for me? I am an introvert and extroverts make better nurses. And I love math and nurses don’t need the subject in excessive amounts. And a dozen other things.
10. I’m a frustrated Iska. Nuff said.
11. I have no idea on what I want to do with my life. That’s why there’s an increased number of posts on this blog. It’s my way of coping for lack of direction. haha. No concrete plans, nada, nil, zero.
Questions from Dora’s tagger:
1) Have you ever copied anyone just because you thought you could do it better?
Copied someone yes. Just because I thought I could do it better, no.
2) Have you ever stolen an item of clothing from someone close to you, and then worn it around them and pretended it has always been yours?
No. Most, if not all of my friends are smaller than me and I couldn’t really fit into their clothes.
3) What are your favourite animals?
Why do I find this question hard to answer? Maybe Pandas because they’re cute. And dogs, yes dogs. The big ones without too much fur.
4) Do you like children?
It depends. I like children who know when to play and when to behave. Discipline will get them far in life and discipline should be taught at an early age.
5) What were you doing in the year 1993?
What does a 1 to 2 year old do?
6) What is your favourite take-away?
If this means take out food, then burgers or any finger foods. Because you don’t need plastic utensils which harm the environment. naks. Tamad lang talaga magligpit LELZ
7) Are you a vegan or vegitarian?
I will never be. I love meat too much, too much it hurts.
8) Do you enjoy red wine or white wine better?
Haven’t drank that much red and white wine. I have a new found love for beer though. Never mind the consequence my belly has to suffer.
10) Do you sometimes wish you were a little kid again?
I want to be a kid again but I want the things I learned over the years to stay…So I would sleep when my mom tells me to. Or eat veggies. Or look after my body. Or get into sports. Or not get into nursing. Or take nursing more seriously. Or keep a diary. Things like that.
11) What is your least favourite thing to do?
I was supposed to type cleaning the bathroom but I just did yesterday and I did not hate it that much except the part where I removed hair from the drain (capital GROSS). I’ll settle with having to go through a day without enough sleep.
Questions from Dora:
1. What have you always wanted in life?
Before, my dream is to be so rich I wouldn’t have to work a single day again. Then priorities changed. Now I want to be closer to God because I have met so many people that inspired me. Unfortunately, I have a long way to go.
2. What’s your biggest regret in life?
I am very tempted to say “taking up nursing” but that would be ungrateful of me so I’m gonna say none because I watched a TED video before where the speaker said that we should not regret regret. Instead, let it be a reminder that we could do better next time, or something like that.
3. What’s your favorite music?
My favorite are songs of The Beatles. I could listen to them in any situation and they would still be awesome. And they make me want to live in the 60s or 70s. Current songs on loop are Dear Prudence, For No One and I Am the Walrus.
4. How old were you when you learned how you were made?
I don’t remember. One thing’s for sure, I did not learn about it from my parents.
5. What’s your favorite book?
I don’t have a “favorite” because I fell in love with many. As of the moment, it’s Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov, especially the chapter about their road trip and the part where HH purposefully drove on the wrong lane.
6. What do you fear the most?
Ghosts. No matter how much I deny, it’s “not living up to other people’s expectations of me”.
7. Where would you rather be right now?
I want to be on two other places right now. I want to be home in Isabela, eating Mami and native chicken tinola with my family. Also, I want to be some place where no one would recognize me, somewhere without access to the internet or television so I can think.
8. Have you tried talking to a stranger about your life in a bus or somewhere?
Yeah and the stranger turned out to be an old perv who deserves to be hanged by the balls. Since then, I have become a snob seatmate.
9. Who is your favorite person?
Jessica Zafra. When I open Google Chrome, I always use at least 3 tabs. For facebook, for Tumblr and for JessicaRulesTheUniverse.
10. Have you ever changed for someone?
I’ve changed little things about me because of friends’ advice (hair line on the side instead of the middle, etc). more like “was influenced” on certain things but I don’t think I have ever changed for someone enough for people to notice.
11. What is the most random thing about you?
Up to last year, I couldn’t sleep alone in a room (even if there’s a person in the other room). Now I’m all for living alone. :]